We've not done a good job keeping our blog up.... That does NOT mean that we haven't been working to improve...
IF you haven't been in the shop lately, you need to stop by and take a look! A number of things have happened tn the last few months. Here is just a partial list of things we have done:
-We have added a HUGE amount of fabrics to our collection.
- expanded our selection of Train and Railroad fabrics by a third.
- restocked our selection of White-on-Whites and Natural Tone prints.
- added a number of Space & Aviation prints.
- A new FALL/Autumn themed Forest print featuring Deer and Elk.
- A new line of small oak leaf print in 17 colors.
These are just a FEW of the new fabrics we've added. In all we have expanded by close to $5,000 dollars of new fabrics and we have another 20 BOLTS coming in this week!
-We have acquired an Accuquilt Studio Cutter and have started to assemble our own pre-cuts. We have 2-inch, 4 1/2-inch, and 10-inch squares. We also have Strip packs of 2.5-inches, 2-inches and 1 1/2-inches. We are getting cutters for different quilt blocks which will allow us to assemble our own quilt kits....
- and there is our Row-by-Row which has been widely received.... Less than half way through the experience and we have sold kits from Arizona to Maine to Minnesota to Florida. We know of at least two that have went to NASA employees or spouses.
There's a LOT of things happening in the shop, stop in and see for yourself, you might be pleasantly surprised...